2012-03-16

Naturality

Just feel like writing today.


Naturality


My chosen theme.


It's always been like this.


If you go to McDonald's, do you like to eat the fries with sauce?


I don't.


What is your favourite prime flavor?


I prefer Vanilla.


I've been on experiences.


Girls without make up looks much better,


Sometimes, I felt sorry, they look funny with make ups on.


Do girls know?


Gentlemen like naturality, a pure appearance.


Doesn't matter if you're pretty or plain.


Just saying.


Or maybe their rationale is to cover their beauty,


So they had make ups on, as a cover?


It's effective, I wouldn't look twice. (laughs)


Girls! Use make ups


as a protective mask.


Save your pure appearance for your future spouse.


I had a natural pair of eyes.


Looking back, all my past interests were purist.


Somehow I just couldn't retain the interest.


Yappari  


Boys will be boys. 


It's just that


I'm one of the boys


who prefer not the sauce.


Dang, weekend is here again.


Thank God !!!