2012-01-12

Winter Delhi

It's a late entry.

Feeling excited about my recent trip ( o )


INDIA (^0^)/



It was an adventurous journey! Busiest streets in the world. Honk here, honk there. I can never drive in India (-_-;)



The first day; arrived at Delhi and spent 1 night there before going to Kashmir by flight the next day.





So excited to see snow on the mountains!



So we arrived at Srinagar, the capital of Kashmir. The temperature was 4 ℃ , I think.


A family pose at Srinagar airport 


We stayed at a house-on-a-boat located at the famous Dal Lake 



We also visited Mount Gulmarg, it's time to play with snow!




But it's freezing, I had to put that sweater on! A friend told me it's cute. Thank you 


Riding up the gondola to the highest mountain was a breathtaking experience 



It's super-duper cold up there, my nose was constantly running



Sister and I planned to play snowball war, but the snow was too rigid like a stone!



So ends the Kashmir trip. Next was Agra 


Two must-go place - Agra Fort & Taj Mahal


Here I wore more casual outfit, but it's still cold.



After Agra came Jaipur, the pink city and returned back to Delhi on the last day.


Previous years was Beijing. Last year was Delhi. Next trip will be 。 after my industrial internship?


It doesn't matter where, spending holiday with family is always awesome!



Looking forward for future trips (^-^)